Carol of the Bells X-mas Carol of the Bells X-mas

Trans-Siberian inspired music!yey!

I like this arrangement! Epic.

Thank you very much.

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

it's been a long time...

since i heard your last entry.
though i felt something is lacking.. compared to your other submissions.
for me it needs more thrill? perhaps.. I dunno.. It was well constructed piece for a video game..

Gravey responds:

I can't expect everyone to love every piece. So it's no big deal. From a composer's standpoint though, this is by far the most intricate piece I've written to date. Thanks for the review.

Cavatina - Violin & Orchestra Cavatina - Violin & Orchestra

Bravo!!

Stunning piece! I love it! Very uplifting! :)

Orchestral Theme 3 Orchestral Theme 3

great!

Great usage of dissonance it really brings up the story. :) Sounds really good, everything connects. Yes, and noticed that heroic theme on this track before it ends.

Gravey responds:

Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it.

-Gravey-

symphony of the sea - drum rmx symphony of the sea - drum rmx

improving :)

I can see your improvement since the last the time I heard something from you! :) Keep it up!

Maverlyn responds:

glad you liked it, im making more music like this and waaaaay more improved.

Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi

my childhood!

I'm a fan.. until now that I'm nearing 20's ROFL! I want this show back on t.v someday.. Love this! Amazing!

Pimp Of Persia Pimp Of Persia

Too think this is one of your old tracks

Still is amazing! AND it fits since Prince of Persia is out in the movies :))

-Orr- Piano Sonata in G Minor -Orr- Piano Sonata in G Minor

I can see your influences!

Great job! I really like the piece very jumpy and at the same time has the dark side theme in it. Consistency of the piece and it is well interpreted. :)

Am I Kool Yet?!?! Am I Kool Yet?!?!

you never cease to impress me!

I love this combination of classic / rock / trancy like almost every genre?rofl. Cheers Gravey! :)

-Blue

Thank you much.

~K4P~ 31 - orchestral demo 3 ~K4P~ 31 - orchestral demo 3

i like this..

I like what you've done with your percussion but if you could add more "booming" sound to it, it's going to be epic..
I hope you don't lose ideas on it.. like what I did.. I'll wait for it! :D

Musical-Memoirs responds:

my idea is to make the percussion louder over time to make you feel like a huge army really comes closer... only it takes more time to do that nice then i expected... just a volume output change only makes it louder, but doenst make you feel distance... it will take some times to really makes you feel an army is coming
i plan it to be at least 4 minutes long (4 minutes really is the minimum... even though its hard to make it that long), around that time it should really gives you the feeling a huge army of terrifying men are very close to the walls of your city, ready to attack any minute

i still have some ideas, i only have no idea how to successfully perform those ideas... and my favorite idea requires the song to be a lot longer then it is already... so it aint going to be easy to finish this song... but i will do my best!!!